CSM Adapter Rev B
Updated 13 mar 2001, E. Hazen
This is an adapter board which converts from the 36-pin connector as
used on Mezzanine Lite Rev G to RJ-45s for connection to the CSM.
Refer to the drawing csm_4_doc2.pdf for
connector and jumper locations.
- You need 3 power cables ending in 0.1 inch spacing connectors.
They connect to
the 3 sets of pins in the upper right of the board. Holding the
board with the power pins in the upper right, the positive
terminal is on the left.
- 3.3V - power for LVDS chips. Should be 3.3V.
- DPWR - digital power for mezz boards. About 5V.
- APWR - analog power for mezz boards. About 5V.
- J1 - JTAG in from CSM
- J3 - JTAG out to CSM
- J10 - mezz card 1
- J11 - TDC 1
- J12 - mezz card 2
- J13 - TDC 2
- J14 - mezz card 3
- J15 - TDC 3
- J16 - mezz card 4
- J17 - TDC 4
- There is a 3-pin jumper next to each TDC connector which controls
the JTAG daisy chain. Install the jumpers as follows:
- UP - bypass mode; no mezzanine card plugged in
- DOWN - normal mode; mezzanine card installed
Here are the datasheets for the LVDS chips used: